Intro to TEFL
Introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Complete Language Awareness component
Who is it for
- Language Awareness.
- Classroom Skills.
- Basics of Language Skills Teaching and Assessment Strategies.
- Culture & Language.
- Basic ESL Curriculum Management and Design.
Mode of Assessment
- One Written Report of 750 words.
- Four Observed Teaching Practice Lessons
- Language Awareness results.
- Overall Progression report.
- LCollegeUK TEFL certificate of completion.
Course Prospects and outcomes
- Trainees to have primary knowledge of ELT methodologies and practices.
- Serves as an introduction to CELTA and CertTESOL.
- London Greenwich.