Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults
Who is it for
- Knowledge of the main phonological, lexical and syntactic features of contemporary English.
- Awareness of the learning needs.
- Ability to draw up a range of lesson plans with clear and achievable aims.
- Ability to evaluate, use and adapt published material and create simple teaching materials, including visual aids, audio, video and information/communications technology.
- Broad understanding of the main advantages and disadvantages of various language teaching approaches.
- Ability to evaluate their own effectiveness as teachers and to work cooperatively as members of a teaching team or group.
Mode of Assessment
- Two Written Reports.
- Observed Teaching Practice Lessons
- Externally moderated
- Course results.
- Overall end-of-course report.
- International CELTA certificate of completion.
- Internationally recognized EL Qualification.
- Ability to top up to prestigious DELTA.